FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will I get an invoice with my purchase with Jumbu? Yes. As soon as your order is placed, an invoice will be sent as an attachment with your Order Confirmation email to the email address that you provide.
- Can I exchange an item? At Jumbu we stand behind our Security products! That's why we offer you 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all Jumbu brand products. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a Jumbu brand Security product, You can contact us within 30 days of taking delivery, and organise to return the product and receive either a store credit or refund of the purchase price of your product (excluding initial delivery charges).
- Do you offer credit terms, lay-by or finance on your products? All the products must be paid for in full at the time the order is made.
- Is it safe to purchase on your website with my credit card? All your private data is encrypted prior to transmission and all transactions are processed securely using SSL technology. You have the option of paying for your items using PayPal if you choose.
- Can I amend my order? We work hard to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our support number 1300 586 286 and we will endeavor to meet your requests.
- Can I pick up? As an online business, we work hard to keep our prices low by cutting out the high costs associated with maintaining a retail store and facilities. In order to provide our customers with the very best prices in Australia, all products are available for delivery only. We do not offer a pickup facility, except Melbourne warehouse (19/19-23 Clarinda Road, Oakleigh South, Victoria 3167)
- How do I make a purchase? Once you have selected an item to buy, simply click the Buy or Add To Cart button for the item you wish to purchase. This will add your item to your shopping cart and present you with an opportunity to select other relevant products and accessories relevant to your purchase. You can then either click "Continue to Checkout" or "Continue Shopping" to add more items to your cart. When you’re finished shopping, click "Checkout and Pay" to check the contents of your shopping cart and calculate postage costs.Finally, click "Continue to Payment" to make your payment using Visa, MasterCard or PayPal. For credit card payment your card will not be charged until you reach the final page and click "Confirm Order".
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept Visa, MasterCard and Paypal. Please contact our support line 1300 586 286 if you are experiencing issues during the payment section of placing your order.
- How do I find out the postage cost for my item? Your delivery charges can be calculated automatically: simply click the "Add to cart" or "Buy" button on the product you would like to purchase, then enter your delivery address at the page.
- Can I schedule a time / day for delivery? Our carriers deliver between 9am-5pm from Monday to Friday. It is not possible to schedule an exact time or day for delivery. If you aren’t home, a calling card will be left. We suggest using a work address, including business name, or somewhere that someone will be present to sign.
- What if an item is lost or damaged during delivery? All of our products are sent using the most reliable courier and freight services available such as: Australia Post, Toll and TNT. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit, Jumbu will always help and rectify the situation.
- Can you deliver to a PO box? We use a number of different carriers for our range of products, and as such, delivery to PO Boxes is not always available. We recommend supplying a street address when placing your order.
- If my purchased Jumbu Security product needs to be repaired, who will cover the freight costs? Jumbu will cover all freight costs if your product needs to be repaired under warranty. If your Jumbu product needs to be picked up, it will be your responsibility to ensure it is packaged securely and includes all accessories. The best way to do this is to keep the original packaging. If you don’t have the original box please make sure it is packaged with appropriate packaging in a box, preferably padded with bubble wrap or foam packaging.
- What is your returns policy? To qualify to return an item under our Returns Policy, products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories. Please see our Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims.
- Where can I find more information about a product (eg. Weight or dimensions)? Detailed information is provided for each item under the Tech-Specs tab on each product page. If you have any further questions about a product, you can email us through the contact us page (email@example.com ) located in the top right hand corner “Help Me” section and our Sales team will be happy to answer your queries.
- Can you do a better price? The prices that we have listed on our website are the lowest possible. We work hard to bring our customers the lowest price possible by sourcing our Security products directly from manufactures all around the world. We encourage our customers to shop around because ultimately we believe we offer the best prices available in the market for all products that we sell. Shop around and you will not find a better deal.
- How can I get this security system installed? Jumbu have accredited security installers around Australia & New Zealand. Please contact our Jumbu support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 586 286 we will able to provide the technicians details
- Can I pay for the security technician online? No, you need to pay directly to the security installation company in your state and suburb. But if you need any help please contact Jumbu support team on email@example.com or 1300 586 286